Friday, July 18, 2008

Day 5 of IMC

Today we went to the Cowboy Hall of Fame and got to see all the different art work and statues. I like the giant painting of the Grand Canyon. It is very....warming. Then we went to Integris, and got to see the state of the art computer system. It was rather nice. it was cold in there though, and then we went behind the stacks of systems (if that made sense) and it was really hot. I liked that. :)

Tomorrow is the last day of camp. I am really sad about that. So I am getting every body's email (so come see me if I haven't gotten yours) so I can email them. I made some new friends, and I hope to keep in touch. I don't really want to leave, but if I can I want to come back next year. I will be glad to go home and get to see my friends and family, but with as much as I have had here; home won't be able to compare for a while.

-Seize the moment like it would be your last.

Mercedes

No comments: