Thursday, July 17, 2008

Today we read to kids. I got to read to a kid named Tr, and then a boy named Ben read to me. They got pick out some books and keep them. I liked it a lot. Felt kindof needed. Then we went to the Devon Energy Center. We go to see all the files they keep. I think it would be kind of fun to work there, but not for life. I wouldn't like working in an office all the time even though you get to walk around a bunch. I think I will still go see if I can find a library or something like that in a psychiatrict ward. Or someplace like that. I still think I could have a fun and exciting day there. I mean someone has to work with those people, right? Tonight we are going to a heritage center. Not sure which one. I think that will be fun. It is supposed to be an early night. Looking forward to that. I am tired.

-Watch me preform.

Mercedes

No comments: