Monday, July 14, 2008

what we did in info. matrix camp!!!

today was the first day of our camp and it was a blast!!!! first we went to a library witch i cant recall the name of then we went to a spaghetti warehouse where i had a delicious ( but huge) Cesar salad with chicken!!! it was really good!!after that we went to a building of technology and witch had a library in it!!!. Next we went to the state capitol and there we toured the library that they had inside!!! it wasn't as exciting as the first two but it was pretty good!! and i was talking about the library!!! the whole state capitol was just awesome!!! it had all different kinds of statues,pictures, and government and politics rooms and items!! i had my camera with me and got a ton of Indian pictures!!! i love old books and artifacts so it was really fascinating!!! when i was there it felt like it took me back in time!!! it felt all so real.....until...my fantasy ended when we had to climb all the stairs but every time i seen something else it made me think about the people before us... what kind of life did they have??? all the pictures and artifacts that i seen were actually, and actually happened!!! it was so interesting i couldn't take my eyes off o the things!! i tried to take a pic. of everything so i could always remember it...but everyone was rushing me and telling me to come on (Kylie and Heidi) lol!! i just couldn't understand why everyone could rush through these beautiful thing....well anyway enough for now!! have to leave!!! be back soon!!!

No comments: